Building Inspections and COVID-19
All building inspections will continue to be performed by The Construction Adviser; however, the following measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of all involved.
TCA requires that all strata managers advise in advance if any of the following apply to residents of the units to be inspected;
1. If they are currently in self-isolation or participating in social distancing?
2. If they have been overseas in the last 14 Days?
3. If they have you been in contact with anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days?
4. If they or anyone who has visited the property in the last 7 days had or currently are experiencing any flu like symptoms (including sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose etc….)?
5. If they have been in contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19?
These questions will be asked before each unit inspection by our building inspectors.
Rescheduling of inspections is preferred for residents who are;
1. may be pregnant;
2. over the age of 60 years;
3. with a compromised immune system; and/or
4. have recently experienced any type of sickness
Please advise TCA in writing prior to inspection taking place by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org